物流/供应链专员Supply Chain Officer
Daily processing domestic and international purchases and sales orders accurately and timely
Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of production and delivery of shipping documents
Pre-actively tracking and monitoring receivables and payables to control the risks from trading as per internal policy
Working out weekly / monthly / quarterly production plans reasonably based on customer’s demand and Vendor’s capacity
Actively following up Vendor's delivery schedule and quality.
Actively tackling daily supplying issues to assure the delivery on time.
Collecting, evaluating and analyzing business data, regularly formulating Vendor’s performance reports
Customer and service oriented, willing to solve customer’s needs in a timely manner.
Other tasks to be assigned by superiors
• University graduates preferably major in Supply Chain Logistics or business degree
• 5~ 10 years working experience in supply chainlogistics or trading company would be an advantage
5 ~ 10年的供应链物流或贸易公司从业背景优先
• Fluent, both written and verbally in English
• Self-motivated, good team player, Solution oriented approach
• Skilled in use of SAP/ERP system
投递简历路径：物流/供应链专员Supply Chain Officer